Our heart button is designed to be an interactive way of letting the sender know you love the photo!
- If you own a Skylight, you can tap the heart button in the lower right of the screen and we’ll email the sender of the photo to tell them you loved it!
- If you are sending photos to someone else's Skylight and receive an email saying that someone liked a photo you sent to Skylight, it means they tapped the heart button to let you know they loved what you sent.
If you’d prefer not to get these emails or see the heart logo you may remove it:
- Tap the Skylight screen to pull up the menu bar
- Select 'Settings'
- Click 'Advanced Features'
- Scroll down to the section labeled Heart Icon
- Select 'No'
- Press 'OK'
If you are unable to see the Heart Icon section under Advanced Features please email Help@skylightframe.com with your frame name and we will upgrade your frame software!