Click HERE for the wifi troubleshooting map.
Skylight works seamlessly for almost all WiFi environments but occasionally does run into trouble. One easy solution, if you have a different WiFi network or a hotspot, is to try connecting to that. Sometimes it's the network at fault, and connecting to another network solves the issues.
If that doesn't work, please try these steps:
- Try restarting your WiFi router.
- Next, unplug and plug your Skylight back in.
- If your Skylight is far from your WiFi router, try moving it a bit closer, e.g. within 15 feet.
- Try connecting to your network now. If it doesn't work, try a couple more times over 5 minutes.
- If the above solutions don’t work, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.