To troubleshoot your Skylight when you are not receiving photos:
- Confirm you’re sending to the correct Skylight email address. Sometimes there’s a typo. You can check your Skylight email address it by tapping the screen, going to “Settings” → “How it Works”
- Confirm that you’re sending to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes people accidentally send to @skylight.com or @skylightframe.com, which are not correct.
- Confirm that you’re sending photos as an attachment, not as a link.
- Try sending photos from a different email account or device.
- Try resetting your frame (by unplugging and replugging it), as well as resetting your WiFi router.
- Try moving your Skylight closer to your WiFi router, as your signal may be a bit weak for Skylight to detect.
- If the above does not work, reach out to Help@skylightframe.com for support.