How do you unsync a synced calendar in the mobile app?
- Open your Skylight mobile app.
- Select your Skylight Calendar from the list of available devices.
- Select the fourth tab at the bottom of the screen (sync button) to view synced calendars.
- Select Edit in the top right hand corner.
- A series of trash cans will appear beside the previously synced calendars.
- Select the trash can beside the calendar you wish to unsync.
- A prompt will ask if you are sure, select yes or never mind if you no longer wish to remove that calendar.
- Your calendar will be unsynced and removed from the app and your device.