- Open the Skylight mobile app.
- Select your calendar from the list of available devices.
- Select the green + bubble on the bottom right of the screen:
- Select 'Event' from the list of options:
- Give the event a title and mark whether it is an all-day reminder or meant for a specific time.
You can adjust the date and time that your event will occur:
And if your event is recurring, you can indicate whether it recurs on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis:
Then adjust the Category (or calendar) that your event should be associated with, and add a Location and a short Description of the event.
- Tap Save.
- The event will appear in the app and on your Skylight Calendar within moments.
Article is closed for comments.