To set up your account for the first time using the mobile app, follow these steps:
- Download the Skylight app from the Apple app store or Google Play store. To find it, just look for "Skylight" and download the app with our logo (below).
- If you already have a Skylight account, please select Log In and enter the email address and password you used to sign up. Hop down to step 5 once this is completed!
- If you do not have a Skylight account, please enter your personal email address and click Next Step.
- Type in your phone number and pick a password.
- Select "Link New Device" if you're activating a new Skylight Calendar. Image Below.
- Select Calendar from the two options presented.
- Create your Skylight Calendar's unique email address and click save.
- Copy down or input your Skylight Calendar's 6 digit activation code once the Calendar device is set up and connected to WiFi. To set up your Skylight Calendar, follow this link here.
- Once you have activated your Skylight Calendar using the activation code, select "Set up Sync" at the bottom of the screen.
- This will take you to the syncing process, which can be found HERE.
Article is closed for comments.