How do you sync a calendar using the mobile app?
- Open the Skylight mobile app.
- Select your calendar from the list of available devices and then choose the fourth tab on the right (seen below).
- A list of your owned calendars will appear, select the word Sync beside which ones you would like to sync with the device.
- If you do not see a calendar listed, please select +Sync a Different Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Follow the provided directions by the app to sync your owned calendar or watch the instructional video to successfully sync your owned calendars to the device.
- Immediately after syncing, you should see a dark green check mark beside the calendar to indicate that it was successfully added to both your device and the mobile app.
- Colors on left of each calendar row should match the source calendar’s color (if Google calendar is red, this should be red, etc).