The Todo/Chore feature in the Skylight mobile app can apply to any task that you need to get done within your household or otherwise. Here is how you can use this feature to your advantage:
- Open the Skylight mobile app on your mobile device.
- Select your calendar from the list of available devices under My Calendars.
- Tap the Plus button in the lower-right corner of the page.
- Select Todo or Chore from the list of options.
- Enter the task that you would like to add to your Skylight Calendar.
- Tap the assigned date for your task, and adjust to your liking.
- If you would like for your task or chore to repeat Daily, Weekly, or Monthly, toggle the repeat option 'On’
- Weekly: Select weekly days to apply your task on a weekly recurring basis.
- Monthly: Select a monthly interval to apply to your task on a monthly recurring basis.
To mark your task as complete:
- Tap the active chore in your calendar's listed events.
- Select Mark as Complete.
- Your event will change from its original color code to grey to indicate that it has been completed.