To learn how to send photos to your Skylight Calendar, click HERE.
With Skylight Calendar, you have the option to display photos in slideshow format when you are not currently viewing your schedule. To access this feature, you must have a Plus Subscription. Once your Plus Subscription is active, please follow the steps below:
- Select the settings icon in the upper-right corner of your Skylight Calendar home screen.
- From the drop-down, select Settings
- Find the option for Photo Screensaver, and toggle the option On.
- Select whether you want to show your photos in Chronological order or Shuffle them.
- Under Turn Screensaver on after (in minutes), indicate your preference of timeframe for when your photo screensaver activates (you can choose any number between 1 and 10 in minutes)
- Click Save
Congratulations! You have activated the photo screensaver feature for your Skylight Calendar. To exit the slideshow, simply tap your Skylight Calendar screen at any time.
How do I flip the pictures that I’ve sent to Skylight Calendar?
There's no setting button on the app.
Article is closed for comments.