These instructions are for the Skylight Calendar product. If you purchased a Skylight Digital Photo Frame, read more about the Skylight Frame here.
Syncing an outlook calendar is easier than ever follow these steps to sync your Outlook calendar below:
- Start by opening the Skylight mobile app.
- Then log-in and select your calendar from the list of available devices.
- Tap the Sync option on the calendar home screen.
- Tap Sync a New Calendar.
- From the list of options select Outlook to login with your outlook account:
- After you select Outlook, it will prompt you to provide your Microsoft email and then login in with your Microsoft credentials.
- Give the syncing client time to download information (1-3 minutes), select your calendar(s) from the list that you'd like to sync, and then tap Sync Calendar(s).
- From there depending on the size of your calendar(s) they should be fully synced within the next few minutes and allow you to tap See Events.
- From there your Skylight will begin displaying your outlook calendar within the next few minutes!