Note: For the security of our users, Skylight Calendars are set to private by default. As a Skylight Cal owner, you can invite friends to access your Calendar. Friends will be able to do the following:
- View and send events
- Sync new calendars and delete already synced calendars
- Add new categories and delete existing
- Add new groceries and remove existing
Don't worry! If you did not grant permission to a friend and they invited you to an email or emailed a webcal URL, you will receive an email where you can approve (or block!) them.
Using Cloud Portal, you can grant permission to a friend by following the steps below:
- Go to app.ourskylight.com
- Log in using your personal email
- Enter your password
- Select your Calendar
- You will see "Events / Synced Calendars / Users / Grocery Items / Categories" at the top.
- Click on “Users ” and add a friend
You can also invite your friends via the Skylight app! Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to your Skylight mobile app
- On the "My Devices" screen you should see an icon of a person with a "+" sign. Select the icon
- Once you select the icon, you will be given a link to share with your friend.
- Select the device you want to share and send the link to your friend! They will automatically connect.