You can choose to share a calendar with one or more people on iCloud. Invited users will get an email to join the calendar. Once a calendar is shared, anytime a user (owner or invitee) adds or makes a change to an event, other users can opt-in to get notified.
To create a shared calendar, you may first need to create a new iCloud calendar and then invite others. If you already have an iCloud calendar you want to share, you can skip the first step below.
Once you have invited other people to your shared calendar, you can use the calendar's shared URL to sync it to your Skylight Calendar.
To create a new calendar to share with others:
In the iPhone Calendar app tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
Tap Add Calendar in the lower left-hand corner twice.
Type a name for the new calendar, make sure the account type is iCloud & then tap Done.
Once you are done creating your shared iCloud calendar, follow these steps to sync it to your Skylight Calendar:
1. Tap on "Calendars" at the bottom of your Apple Calendar app:
2. Tap next to the iCloud calendar you want to share:
3. Tap Add person to add any other members to your calendar, you will need to have their email to do so:
4. Make sure Public Calendar is toggled on:
5. Tap on Share Link...:
6. Tap on Copy to copy the calendar URL:
7. Open the Skylight mobile app.
8. Log in and select your Calendar from the list of available devices.
9. Select the syncing icon from the bottom menu bar:
10. Select + Sync a Different Calendar:
11. From the list of options select Calendar URL to paste your calendar link:
12. After you select Calendar URL, paste your iCloud calendar's webcal link and tap Sync Calendar URL:
From there your shared calendar should be fully synced to your Skylight! Should you have any other questions please don't hesitate to reach back out!