Please note that at this time, weather functionality is only available to US calendar users.
How to view the weather forecast on the Skylight Calendar:
You can view the weather in your area at any time by looking at the top of your device. Weather is generated automatically based on your location, but for more accurate results, we recommend using your Zip Code. To do that:
- Tap the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your device
- Under the General Settings tab, under "Show Weather Information", enter your zip code
- Close out settings
How to view the weather forecast for events:
To view the weather of a specific event with a valid address, simply tap into the event. You will see the weather forecast at the bottom of the details page!.
You just need to enter a valid address for the event's location. A valid address is a complete address that includes street, city, state, and zip code (i.e. 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500).
- Make sure you've granted location access on the Skylight app
- Make sure you have entered a valid address for the event (street, city, state, and zip code)
- View the weather by tapping into the event