Chore Chart allows families to assign, check-off, and track chore progress on the go with our mobile app!
How to view chores:
- Tap on the Chores tile in your Calendar's home screen
- You should be able to see everyone's chores!
- If you only want to see one person's chores, tap on the category. You will see a personalized view of the chores. To go back to everyone's chores, tap on the category again.
How to create chores:
- Tap on the green + button in the bottom right-hand corner
- Select Chore
- Enter the chore's details, assign it to someone, and select save
- See the chore appear on your Chore Chart!
How to mark chores as complete:
You can mark chores as complete in two different ways:
- Tap on the chore's checkmark
- Open a chore's details page by tapping outside of the checkmark and tapping Mark as Complete
How to delete chores:
- Open a chore's details page by tapping outside of the checkmark
- Tap Delete Chore
- Confirm deletion of the chore!
How to track chore progress:
As chores are marked as complete, a circular progress bar will fill around the category. There is also a counter under the category that updates.
If you run into any issues, please reach out to email@example.com.