If you are a Skylight Plus subscriber, you can add captions to the photos you send to your Skylight using the mobile app or from your computer.
NOTE: The caption features are available to Skylight Plus subscribers only. If you wish to upgrade to Skylight Plus, please click here.
Sending captions through the mobile app:
- Log in to the app and click on the name of the frame to which you want to send a photo.
- Click the 'Add Photos/Videos' icon the top right corner.
- Select the Skylight(s) you wish to send your photo(s) to.
- Pick the photo(s) from your photo gallery - or use your camera to take a new one.
- The app will prompt you to type a caption for each of the photos as they upload. Keep it short and sweet!
- Click 'Save', then click 'Go To My Frames'. Your photo will appear on your Skylight shortly!
Sending captions through the website:
- Log in to the Cloud Portal.
- Click on the name of the frame you wish to send a photo to.
- Click "Upload" in the top right corner.
- Select the Skylight(s) you wish to send your photo to.
- Click "Choose Files" and pick a photo from your photo gallery.
- You currently can ONLY add a caption in Cloud Portal when sending one photo at a time.
- Type the caption in the caption field. Keep it short and sweet!
- Click "Send Photo" and your photo will appear on your Skylight shortly!