Anyone can send content to your Skylight TV using the unique Skylight TV address you create during setup.
Skylight TV supports JPEG, HEIC, and PNG photo files, as well as MP4, MOV, and GIF video files.
To send photos to Skylight TV via email, simply draft an email with your unique Skylight TV address (e.g. email@example.com) as the recipient, and attach your photos/videos to the email.
To send photos to Skylight TV via the Skylight mobile app or online portal, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the Skylight mobile app and click on the name of the Skylight TV you wish to send photos/videos to.
- Click the photo or video icon in the top right corner.
- Select the Skylight(s) to which you wish to send your photo or video, and select either 'Pick from Gallery' or 'Use your Camera'.
- Pick the photos/videos you wish to send from your photo gallery - or use your camera to take a new one.
- If you are sending a single file, you will be given the option to add a caption, or you can choose to skip this step.
- Click “Send”. Your photo will appear on your Skylight TV shortly!
Please note that the largest file size accepted via email attachment is 25MB. If your file(s) is too large, you may receive this message: “552 5.3.4 Message is too long.” There is no limit to the amount of content you can select when sending through the Skylight mobile app or online portal.