These instructions are for the Skylight Calendar product. If you purchased a Skylight Digital Photo Frame, read more about the Skylight Frame here.
If you trying to sync your Skylight Calendar with Google Calendar using your laptop/desktop then please follow the desktop instructions by clicking HERE.
Follow these steps to sync your Google calendar:
- Log in and select your calendar from the list of available devices.
- Select the syncing icon located on the home screen:
- Select Sync a New Calendar:
- Select Gmail:
- Type in your Gmail email address and tap Sync with ___:
- After, you will need to log in with your Google account. Once logged in please allow a few minutes for your calendar to download. Then, select all the calendars you wish to sync and tap Sync Calendars:
- From here, your calendars will fully sync within the next 5 minutes. You should see the events begin to load on your Skylight!
Article is closed for comments.