These instructions are for the Skylight Calendar product. If you purchased a Skylight Digital Photo Frame, read more about the Skylight Frame here.
You can sync your Cozi calendar with your Skylight by creating and sharing a public calendar URL with your device. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Visit https://my.cozi.com and log into your Cozi account
- Select Settings on the bottom left hand corner
- Select Shared Cozi Calendars
- Check 1 or multiple calendars to share with your Skylight
- Select VIEW OR SEND COZI URL for the calendars you want to share *IMPORTANT*: Do not sync calendar of all events.
- Sync your Cozi calendars to your Skylight by emailing the public URL to your skylight email address (email@example.com) or by copying the URL and syncing through the Skylight Cloud Portal or mobile app
Syncing your Cozi Calendar with Cloud Portal:
If you're on a computer follow these steps(If you're on your phone scroll down for mobile instructions):
- Go to our Cloud Portal and get logged in.
- Select your calendar name and then select Synced Cals:
- Select Sync a New Calendar:
- Select Other:
- Right click & paste your Calendar URL & then select Sync:
Congrats! From there your calendar should be fully synced!
Syncing your Cozi Calendar with the Skylight app:
1. Open the mobile app (available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store).
2. Select your Calendar from the list of available devices.
3. Tap the Sync option on the calendar home screen.
4. Tap Sync a New Calendar.
5. From the list of options select Calendar URL to manually input your subscribed calendar link.
6. After you select Calendar URL, input your subscribed calendar's ICS link (available in the Calendar app on your iPhone), and press Sync Calendar URL.
7. From there your calendar should be fully synced!