These instructions are for the Skylight Calendar product. If you purchased a Skylight Digital Photo Frame, read more about the Skylight Frame here.
- Visit https://my.cozi.com on your desktop computer or mobile phone and log into your Cozi account.
- Then click on Calendar > Set up > Share Appointments:
- In the list of your Calendars, click on Not Shared, switch it to Shared, then click on Send Url.
Send the URL to your Calendar email address:
Click Send, and your events should sync in a matter of minutes!
- Note: In the case you're not seeing the events displayed you may need to check the email linked to your Skylight. There may be a chance you need to approve the sender named "Cozi central" to finish syncing your Skylight.
Additionally if you have emailed the calendar from Cozi to Skylight and it still hasn't populated please try manually syncing your calendar by viewing and copying the URL and inputting it into the Skylight app or our Cloud portal.
Once you have copied the link in Cozi on your phone or computer follow the steps below!
If you're on a computer follow these steps(If you're on your phone scroll down for mobile instructions):
- Go to our Cloud Portal and get logged in.
- Select your calendar name and then select Synced Cals:
- Select Sync a New Calendar:
- Select Other:
- Right click & paste your Calendar URL & then select Sync:
Congrats! From there your calendar should be fully synced!
If you're doing this on your phone follow these steps after copying the URL:
1. Open the mobile app (available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store).
2.Select your Calendar from the list of available devices.
3. Select the syncing icon from the bottom menu bar.
4. Select + Sync a Different Calendar.
5. From the list of options select Calendar URL to manually input your subscribed calendar link.
6. After you select Calendar URL, input your subscribed calendar's ICS link (available in the Calendar app on your iPhone), and press Sync Calendar URL.
From there your calendar should be fully synced!