If you have already synced your calendars with your frame then new and edited events should show up and get updated on the Skylight Calendar display.
Most often when the Skylight Calendar is not updating that means it may have lost connection.
Please try the following:
- Click the settings logo in the top right corner of your Skylight Calendar
- Click "Reset Wi-Fi"
- The Wifi panel will appear and click "Forget all networks and rescan"
- Select the name of your Wi-Fi network
- Enter your password
- Click "Connect"
- Once the Wi-Fi has successfully connected the panel will go away
If your Skylight Calendar has not updated with the proper event information after resetting your Wi-Fi then please continue to the next steps.
- Log in
- Once you are logged in click "Manage synced calendars"
- Next to the calendar that is not updating click "Re-sync"
- Follow the sync process flow
- Once you are finished allow a few minutes for all events to load on the frame
If you are still having trouble please reach out to Help@skylightframe.com for assistance.