These instructions are for the Skylight Calendar product. If you purchased a Skylight Digital Photo Frame, read more about the Skylight Frame here.
- Go to Yahoo Calendar and get logged in.
- In the drop down menu next to your calendar select Edit Calendar:
- Toggle Get shareable link on:
- Copy the ICS URL:
- Save before moving on:
The following steps will vary depending on if you are on a computer or are doing this from a phone.
If you're on a Computer:
- Go to our Cloud Portal and get logged in.
- Select your calendar name and then select Synced Cals:
- Select Sync a New Calendar:
- Select Other:
- Right click & paste your Calendar URL & then select Sync:
From there, your calendar should be fully synced shortly!
If on a mobile device:
- Open the Skylight mobile app
- Log in and select your Calendar name from the list of available devices.
- Tap the Sync option on the calendar home screen.
- Tap Sync a New Calendar.
- From the list of options select Calendar URL to paste your yahoo calendar URL:
- After you select Calendar URL, paste your yahoo calendar ICS URL and tap Sync Calendar URL:
From there, your calendar will be fully synced in a few minutes!
Article is closed for comments.