On Skylight Calendar, you can tap the top left of the screen to switch between Day, Week, Month, and Schedule views. You can customize the number of days shown in Schedule view by following the instructions below:
- Tap the settings icon in the upper-right corner of your Calendar screen.
- Select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu.
- Find the section titled 'Days displayed in Schedule'.
- Use the slider to select how many days you would like to display when viewing your Calendar in Schedule view.
- You can choose to display 1-7 days at a time.
- Tap 'Save'.
Congratulations! You have updated your Schedule view to reflect your preferences. To view more features available in each view, click HERE.
Article is closed for comments.