Syncing a subscribed calendar is normally done by acquiring a calendar URL from the source calendar (such as TeamSnap, a church website, school/sports websites & etc) and then using that calendar URL in our mobile app or Cloud portal to sync your calendar.
The following instructions will walk you through syncing a subscribed calendar through our mobile app after you have acquired and copied the calendar URL from the source calendar. For instructions on how to do this through a computer please click here.
Once you have acquired and copied the subscribed calendar URL needed to sync your calendar on your phone:
1. Open the Skylight mobile app.
2. Select your calendar's name from the list of available devices.
3. Tap the syncing icon from the bottom menu bar.
4. Tap + Sync a Different Calendar.
5. From the list of options tap Calendar URL to manually input your subscribed calendar URL.
6. After selecting Calendar URL, paste your subscribed calendar's ICS URL, and tap Sync Calendar URL.
From here the subscribed calendar's events should appear on the Skylight within a few minutes!