1. Set Up
- Screw the plastic support stand into the hole on the lower right on the back of Skylight.
- If you prefer to mount Skylight on the wall, you can use the hole on the upper back of Skylight.
2. Turn On
- Connect the adapter to Skylight – it plugs into the small hole on the back that says DC IN.
- Connect the adapter to an outlet.
- In about 30 seconds, the home screen will appear.
- A list of available WiFi networks will appear on the right side of the screen. Tap to choose your network from the list. Swipe up and down if the list is long.
- If the name of your network does not appear, wait for 30 seconds and check again.
- If your WiFi requires a password, a prompt will appear. Type in your network’s password using the on-screen keyboard. Don’t make any typos!
- Skylight will let you know once it has successfully connected.
- Visit app.ourskylight.com and follow the instructions there to pick your unique Skylight email address.
- Once you create your Skylight email, our online system gives you a 6-digit code.
- Just tap that code into your Skylight device after turning it on the first time, using Skylight’s on-screen keypad.
- Skylight will automatically retrieve your unique Skylight email address and display it on the screen.
5. Send events
- You can invite your Skylight email address as a guest to any event on your Gmail or Outlook calendars. The event will appear on your Skylight Calendar in seconds.
- Other family members can also add events to Skylight Calendar in the same way.
You can sync your Skylight Calendar with your online calendar (iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook).
- After syncing, events will show up and update automatically!
- You and other family members can still add additional events via email.
To sync your Skylight Cal, click on the links below based on the online calendar you use: