- Screw the plastic support stand into the hole on the lower right on the back of your Skylight Calendar.
- If you prefer to mount your Skylight Cal on the wall, you can use the hole on the upper back of the tablet.
2. Turn On
- Connect the adapter to your Skylight Cal – it plugs into the small hole on the back that says DC IN.
- Connect the adapter to an outlet.
- In about 30 seconds, the home screen will appear.
- A list of available Wi-Fi networks will appear on the right side of the screen. Tap to choose your network from the list. Swipe up and down if the list is long.
- If the name of your network does not appear, wait for 30 seconds and check again.
- If your Wi-Fi requires a password, a prompt will appear. Type in your network’s password using the on-screen keyboard. Don’t make any typos!
- Your Skylight Calendar will let you know once it has successfully connected.
- Download the mobile app or visit app.ourskylight.com and follow the instructions there to pick your device's unique Skylight email address.
- When activating any Skylight product, you will be asked to choose the Skylight device that you want to activate. Make sure you select the Skylight Calendar. If – "Calendar" in the mobile app & "SkylightCal.com" on the website.
- Once you create your device's unique Skylight email, our online system gives you a 6-digit code.
- Just tap that code into your Skylight device after turning it on the first time, using Skyliy Cal's on-screen keypad.
- Skylight will automatically retrieve your device's unique Skylight email address and display it on the screen.
5. Sync calendars
- You can sync your Skylight Calendar with other online calendars (i.e. iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook).
- After syncing, events will show up and update automatically!
To sync your Skylight Cal, click on the links below based on the online calendar you use:
6. Send events
- You can invite your Skylight Cal's unique email address as a guest to any event on your Gmail or Outlook calendars. The event will appear on your Skylight Calendar in seconds.
- Approved family members can also add events to your Skylight Calendar in the same way. To grant approval to a friend or family member, follow the steps HERE.