1. Set Up
- Screw the plastic support stand into the hole on the lower right on the back of Skylight.
- If you prefer to mount Skylight on the wall, you can use the hole on the upper back of Skylight.
2. Turn On
- Connect the adapter to Skylight – it plugs into the small hole on the back that says DC IN.
- Connect the adapter to an outlet.
- In about 30 seconds, the home screen will appear.
- A list of available Wi-Fi networks will appear on the right side of the screen. Tap to choose your network from the list. Swipe up and down if the list is long.
- If the name of your network does not appear, wait for 30 seconds and check again.
- If your Wi-Fi requires a password, a prompt will appear. Type in your network’s password using the on-screen keyboard. Don’t make any typos!
- Skylight will let you know once it has successfully connected.
- Visit app.ourskylight.com and follow the instructions there to pick your unique Skylight email address.
- Once you create your Skylight email, our online system gives you a 6-digit code.
- Just tap that code into your Skylight device after turning it on the first time, using Skylight’s on-screen keypad.
- Skylight will automatically retrieve your unique Skylight email address and display it on the screen.
5. Send events
- You can invite your Skylight email address as a guest to any event on your Gmail or Outlook calendars. The event will appear on your Skylight Calendar in seconds.
- Other family members can also add events to Skylight Calendar in the same way.
You can sync your Skylight Calendar with your online calendar (iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook).
- After syncing, events will show up and update automatically!
- You and other family members can still add additional events via email.
To sync your Skylight Cal, click on the links below based on the online calendar you use: