These instructions are for the Skylight Calendar product. If you purchased a Skylight Digital Photo Frame, read more about the Skylight Frame HERE.
Sync your subscribed calendars with Skylight Calendar through the mobile app by following the instructions below:
- Open the mobile app (available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store).
- Select your Calendar from the list of available devices.
- Select the syncing icon from the bottom menu bar.
- Select '+ Sync a Different Calendar'.
- From the list of options, you can select 'Subscribed Calendar' to access video instructions, or select 'Calendar URL' to manually input your subscribed calendar link.
- If you select 'Calendar URL,' input your subscribed calendar's ICS link (available in the Calendar app on your iPhone), and press 'Sync Calendar URL'.
Sync your subscribed calendar with Skylight Calendar manually by following the instructions below:
- When you tap on Calendars at the bottom of your Apple Calendar app:
- and the Calendar you want to sync is listed under "SUBSCRIBED":
- You'll have to go through the special steps below (if the Calendar is listed under another header, follow the basic steps here).
- Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone, and tap on 'Calendar':
- Within 'Calendar', tap on 'Accounts':
- Select 'Subscribed Calendars' from the list of options under 'Accounts':
- Tap on the name of the Calendar that you want to sync, and copy the address for 'Server.'
- Then simply email that link to your Calendar:
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have the option to share your subscribed Apple Calendar, it is possible that the calendar is not merged with your iCloud. To merge your subscribed calendar into your iCloud:
- Search "iCloud" in your calendar settings
- Tap on 'iCloud'
- Select the subscribed calendar
- Tap 'Merge'
You will now have the option to share your subscribed calendar's link with your Skylight Calendar.