Syncing a subscribed calendar is normally done by acquiring a calendar URL from the source calendar (such as TeamSnap, a church website, school/sports websites & etc) and then using that calendar URL in our mobile app or Cloud portal to sync your calendar.
The following instructions will walk you through syncing a subscribed calendar through our Cloud portal after you have acquired and copied the calendar URL from the source calendar. For instructions on how to do this through a smart phone please click here.
Once you have acquired and copied the subscribed calendar URL needed to sync your calendar on your computer:
- Go to our Cloud Portal and log in.
- Select your calendar name and then select Synced Cals:
- Select Sync a New Calendar:
- Select Other when prompted with your options:
- Paste your calendar URL in the input box and select Sync:
From here the subscribed calendar's events should appear on the Skylight within a few minutes!