- If the frame is plugged in, the Wi-Fi menu will automatically show up on the right side of the Skylight home screen.
- Choose your network from the list of Wi-Fi networks.
- Type in your Wi-Fi password using the touch-screen keyboard. Make sure there are no typos!
- Skylight will confirm when it has connected to the Wi-Fi.
* If the name of your network does not appear, wait for 30 seconds and check again. If it still does not appear, tap “Forget All Networks And Rescan” at the bottom of the Wi-Fi menu.
* If your Wi-Fi requires a password, type in the password using the on-screen keyboard. Make sure to check that it’s typed correctly!
* If you are trying to connect your Skylight Cal to public WiFi (i.e. a WeWork WiFi), click HERE for instructions.