How do you see events in the mobile app?
- Open your Skylight mobile app.
- Select your calendar from the list of available devices.
- Select the first tab at the bottom of the screen (house button) to show the current events for the day.
- Today’s date is marked by a green circle around the number to the left of the event listing. You may scroll up or down to view prior and upcoming events.
- All events will be listed with their corresponding category colors and dates (all day or specific time).
- Tapping a specific event will reveal the event’s start and end time, the category, and who is invited to the event.
- Tapping an event will also allow for event deletion, demonstrated in this article here.
- If your synced calendar does not have any events associated with it, “no events scheduled” will appear.
- Please follow this article here on how to properly sync available calendars.