These instructions are for the Skylight Calendar product. If you purchased a Skylight Digital Photo Frame, read more about the Skylight Frame here.
If you trying to sync your Skylight Calendar with Google Calendar using your phone then please follow the mobile instructions by clicking HERE.
There are 2 ways to sync your Google Calendar from a computer. You can use our Google client-based system or you can sync your calendar using Google's webcal URL.
Follow the steps below to sync your Google calendar from a computer:
- Go to our Cloud Portal and log in.
- Select your calendar name and then select Synced Cals:
- Select Sync a New Calendar:
- Select Google:
- Type in the email address associated with your Google calendar and then select "Sync with...":
- You will be prompted to login into the account with your credentials.
- After logging in, you will see a downloading bar followed by a page where you can select the calendars you want to sync:
- Select the calendars you would like to sync to your skylight & then select Sync:
From here, your calendar will fully sync in a few minutes!
Alternatively, you can also sync your Google calendar by using the calendar's URL and following these steps:
1. Go to your Google calendar select the dropdown menu next to My Calendars:
2. Select the 3 dots next to the calendar you want to integrate:
3. Select Settings and sharing:
4. Select Integrate Calendar in the settings menu:
5. (VERY IMPORTANT) Copy the Public address in iCal format:
6. Once you have copied the URL, go to your Cloud Portal. Click here to sync your calendar once you're logged in. (You may need to click the link twice. The first time to login into Cloud Portal and the second time to sync your calendar.) Select Other:
7. Paste the URL in the box shown below and select Sync:
From here, your calendar will fully sync on your Skylight within a few minutes.
Note: You will need to make sure your Google calendar is public otherwise your Google calendar will not sync with Skylight Cal.