For frames that have been just set up, it can sometimes take time to receive photos as it is still establishing a connection to our server.
If you are still not receiving photos after a few minutes, please try the following:
- Make sure you are sending the photos to the correct Skylight email address. In most cases, a typo is a reason for photos not arriving.
* To check your frame's email address, you can tap the Skylight's screen to see the menu bar, tap Settings then go to How It Works.
- Unplug the power adapter of the frame (while it is on) for a couple of minutes then plug it back in.
- Make sure your frame is connected to the internet.
- Try using another network or a hot-spot.
If that doesn't work, please reach out to us at Help@skylightframe.com and we would be happy to help you.