Skylight allows you to sort your gallery into photo albums using the mobile app with our Plus subscription option. To purchase Plus, click HERE.
You can review your albums through the mobile app and on your Skylight Frame, and display specific photos from each album at any given time. To download the Skylight mobile app, click HERE.
To create a new album through the mobile app:
- Sign in to your account in the mobile app.
- Select your Skylight frame name to view your gallery.
- Select the 'Albums' tab at the top of the page.
- Select '+ New Album' to create a new album for your Skylight Frame.
- Enter your desired Skylight album name (e.g. Holidays, Pet Pictures, or Vacation), then click 'Save'.
Now that your album is created, you can add photos to it following the instructions below:
- Tap on the album in the mobile app.
- If you have not added photos to the album yet, click 'Add +'.
If you have already added photos to an album, click the three dots in the upper-right corner and select 'Add Photos'.
- Select the photos from within your Skylight gallery that you would like to add to the album
Then click 'Save'.
Congratulations! You have created an album from your Skylight gallery that you can display at any time following the instructions HERE.