You control who has your Skylight email address, so only give it to people who you want to send photos to your Skylight.
You can set up your frame as "private", which means you will have to approve each person that sends photos to your Skylight, or "public", which means anyone with your Skylight email address can send photos to it.
To change your privacy settings:
- Log into your Skylight account at app.ourskylight.com
- For each frame, you will see the privacy settings on the right side. It will say "Open to Public" or "Private". Click on that text.
- A prompt will appear asking in you want to set your frame to "Public" or "Private". Pick your desired setting.
- Then, click "Save Privacy Settings"
- Invite friends and family to send photos to your Skylight!
- Click "Finished" when you are done.
In addition, we are able, upon request, to block specific offending email addresses (Blacklisting).