To set up your account for the first time using the mobile app, follow these steps:
- Download the Skylight app from the Apple or Google Play store. To find it, just look for "Skylight" and download the app with our logo (below).
- Enter your personal email address then tap 'Next Step'.
- Type in your name and phone number, and create a password. Then click 'Log In'
- Select 'Photo Frame'.
- Select 'Yes' if you are activating a new Skylight.
- If you are activating a new frame, create your unique Skylight email address. Every Skylight email has the format email@example.com (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org). Make sure there are no typos!
- You can start sending photos or tap 'Skip'.
- To link your Skylight Plus subscription, scroll down then tap “I Already Purchased Plus” or tap “No, thanks” to skip this step.
- Select your privacy preferences. If you choose your frame to be Private, you can approve a list of friends and family who can send photos to your Skylight.
- Type the 6-digit code into your Skylight Frame.
You are all set!
*You can use The Cloud Portal and mobile app to send photos to your frame or view your gallery, but all other Cloud Portal features are available to Skylight Plus subscribers only. If you wish to upgrade to Skylight Plus, please click here.